1. Diabetes Australia-NSW (DA-NSW) provides care, support, assistance, management, education and services to all people affected with diabetes and are the influential point of reference in all matters regarding diabetes in New South Wales.
2. Whilst DA-NSW will, at all times, use its best endeavours to provide the abovementioned services with the highest level of diabetes management skills, it hereby disclaims any liability for any information, strategy or management of persons with diabetes, and all persons visiting the Diabetes Kids and Teens site, hereby accordingly, hold DA-NSW harmless and indemnifies it against any action which might be brought against it for any act of omission or commission committed by it in the course of providing the abovementioned services.
3. All information provided on the Diabetes Kids and Teens site is intended to be a guide only for people with diabetes and their carers. It does not replace medical advice. Any concerns which visitors to the site have about their diabetes and its treatment, should be discussed with their doctor. Whilst all reasonable efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of the information on the Diabetes Kids and Teens site, DA-NSW accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of that information or for any error or omission.
4. DA-NSW cannot be held responsible for the content or accuracy of any information and shall not be responsible for any decisions made based on such information.
5. The information provided on the Diabetes Kids and Teens site is provided with the understanding that DA-NSW is not engaged in rendering medical advice or recommendation. Users should not rely on any information in text files or articles on the site, to replace consultations with qualified HealthCare professionals and/or medical practitioners, to meet their individual medical needs.
6. Materials supplied by the Diabetes Kids and Teens site are the intellectual property of DA-NSW and are for personal use only. Permission to otherwise reprint or electronically reproduce any document in part or in its entirety is expressly prohibited unless prior written consent is obtained from DA-NSW.
7. The compilation of information on the Diabetes Kids and Teens site, including the design and organisation, is copyrighted and may not be reprinted nor electronically reproduced.
8. DA-NSW may, in its sole discretion and at any time, discontinue providing the Diabetes Kids and Teens site or any part thereof, with or without notice. Users of the site agree that DA-NSW shall not be liable to them or any third party, for any termination of their access to the site.
All persons with diabetes and their caretakers, shall consult with the medical providers regarding their health condition, before undertaking any treatment(s) for diabetes or other conditions and DA-NSW cannot be held responsible for any recommendations made by users and visitors to the Diabetes Kids and Teens website.